Business-Model-Innovation | Workshop
- Interactive Workshop with Case-Studys
- 2 Days
- max. 20
- Open Workshops: 1.499,00 €/Participant
- Inhouse: Request
Content and target group
The seminar is aimed at business, product and project managers as well as executives who are entrusted with the development of new or transformation of existing business models and are looking for ways to implement and test this in a structured and fast manner.
Away from paralysis through analysis! Instead of a sweat-inducing and theory-heavy detailed analysis, this seminar will reveal the individual components of your business model. You will work out the value proposition and name the success-critical factors of the business model – so that you can test them thoroughly. All of this is applied to your own company and using case studies as examples.
The workshop is based on the methods and tools of A. Osterwalder (Business Model Generation), E. Ries (The Lean Startup), Ash Maurya (Running Lean, Scaling Lean) and R. Mauborgne (Blue Ocean Strategy).
Day 1: Create new Business-Models
- The Organization 2.0
- Management 2.0 – Introduction to agile methods
- Business Model Canvas – Describing and Understanding Business Models
- Business Model Innovation – Patterns and Best Practices
Day 2: Testing Business-Models testen
- Running Lean – Identify and test business model hypotheses
- Qork with Case-Studys
- Closing / Reflection