Digital Transformation and Lean Change | Workshop
- Interactive Workshop
- 1,5 Days
- max. 20
- Inhouse at your location
- Open Workshop: 1.499,00 € / Participant
- Inhouse: Request
Contents and target group
This seminar is aimed at executives who want to adjust their organization to changes through digitalization and design responsive and lean companies with the help of agile methods and modern leadership.
Digitalization stands for the emergence of new business models and processes through digital technologies. This has a massive impact on the internal and external world of organizations. The complexity of the environment increases while its predictability decreases. Organizations of the future need dynamic microbustability, i.e. the ability to deliver stable performance while being highly adaptable.
The Lean Change Method builds on the basic principles of SCRUM, Agile Management and Lean Startup and scales them to the different levels of modern enterprises. The focus is on interactive action instead of elaborate advance planning and the involvement of employees in the process of change.
Day 1: Understand Digital Transformation
- Digital Transformation – new Business-Models, new Thinking
- The Organisation 2.0
- Agile Management
- Approaches to scaling agile patterns in complex organizations
- Leadership 2.0
- Agile Leadership
- Autonomy through common focus
Tag 2: Initiating Lean Change sucessfully
- Lean Change Canvas – analyze and plan your change
- Individual opportunities for reflection and feedback from the group